The saddest day of the year

Kroger has something that’s 95% the same, wouldn’t surprise me if it’s the same supplier

Wal-mart also offers a similar cookie:
e6fbd9ce-2081-4997-b24f-6058604389ae_1.9c07c28f4bacd8f9f3abed95d524346d.jpeg

By next year they will be (Gender Neutral) Scout Cookies. and won't taste as good.

I was never a big fan of girl scout cookies or most prepackaged cookies. I prefer fresh baked chocolate chip, macadamia nut, and other such cookies.

I was never a big fan of girl scout cookies or most prepackaged cookies. I prefer fresh baked chocolate chip, macadamia nut, and other such cookies.

Butterscotch cookies yummmmmmm

Soon you can buy more of them from the Gir...Errrrr...... Bo..... Er..... The Scouts!

1) buy more
2) put in freezer
3) frozen thin mints are awesome

Absolutely this. Buy LOTS more because you can:

1. Put Thin Mints into the freezer
2. Pull out blender and insert frozen Thin Mints
3. Add two scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream
4. Turn on blender and add Baileys (or Kahlua if you prefer) until you reach desired consistency

Do this on a hot summer day when high DA is not conducive for flying and... well, you get the idea.

I just give the kid some money and let her keep the cookies. That's right, I pay to NOT eat them.

And the GS Troop makes more money when you do this than when you actually buy the cookies... They usually only get 10-20% of the sales price.

Boy Scouts (er, Scouts BSA...) gives 35+% of popcorn sales back to the Pack/Troop, and our council gives up to 50% of discount card sales back to the Pack/Troop that did the sale.

And the GS Troop makes more money when you do this than when you actually buy the cookies... They usually only get 10-20% of the sales price.

Boy Scouts (er, Scouts BSA...) gives 35+% of popcorn sales back to the Pack/Troop, and our council gives up to 50% of discount card sales back to the Pack/Troop that did the sale.
To be clear, I don't actually do this. It was a joke. I dislike them and politely decline to buy and/or eat them.

Back