Didja Know

Tom-D

Taxi to Parking
Display Name

Display name:
Tom-D
Craig's list now has a "aviation" section?

At least Craig doesn't show up in TV commercials like Angie.

Lots of junk getting thrown in too.

Now only if backpage could get an aviation section...

They had to do something for nerds since they eliminated their "personals" section.
The only people who went there more than once were meat gazers

Pure crap on my area's aviation section lol.

Worked great for a Cherokee we just sold. We were getting all manner of nitwits from TAP and Barnstormers ie. people who wanted to pay with Bitcoin, trade for a sailboat, no money hoping for owner financing, guys wanting extended warrantee (WTF?), wanting to half disassemble the airplane for pre-buy and on and on. Craigslist guy showed up on time, went for a test flight, did his due diligence, went to the bank and got a cashier's check.

He got a good airplane at a good price, we got a clean, easy transaction. No complaints.

Craig's list now has a "aviation" section?

Well that would be why I haven't had any new airplanes pop up on my craigslist app the last couple weeks. Need to switch my filters.

?? So if I wanted to look for aviation things I'd need to visit hundreds of sites for the US alone. They need a better system.

?? So if I wanted to look for aviation things I'd need to visit hundreds of sites for the US alone. They need a better system.

Unfortunately yes. There used to be sites that would consolidate but I believe they got shut down.

Heh. I guess he succeeded at catching your attention! :)
Yeah, scrolling thru local listings and saw the headline. But catching someone's attention by making them mumble "who's this dumbazz?" really isn't good marketing strategy IMO. ;)

Back