getting IFR ATC proposed notification on Pilot

WannFly

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Priyo
off late.. may be 3-4 days I have received at least 5 notifications about some IFR flight from some airport - ATC proposed notification for my tail number. anyone knows what the heck is going on? and more importantly what do I have to do to stop this?

upload_2018-5-4_16-14-27.png

off late.. may be 3-4 days I have received at least 5 notifications about some IFR flight from some airport - ATC proposed notification for my tail number. anyone knows what the heck is going on? and more importantly what do I have to do to stop this?

View attachment 62638

Somebody is running drugs from Portland to Seattle using your tail number

Somebody is using your tail number to file...

Flight service or ATC may be able to track it down by pilot name and phone number. Of course they could be falsified too.

You could always change you N-number. That shouldn’t be a big waste of time and money...

NICE!!
now that you guys mention, my aircraft was based on WA. I wonder if the previous owner still have the tail number configured in his EFB...

NICE!!
now that you guys mention, my aircraft was based on WA. I wonder if the previous owner still have the tail number configured in his EFB...

After a few “we don’t have anything on file for you”s, they’ll figure out the callsign is wrong. Sort of annoying in the meantime though

After a few “we don’t have anything on file for you”s, they’ll figure out the callsign is wrong. Sort of annoying in the meantime though

yah.. I reached out to the previous owner and let him know that 21k is nowhere close to WA :p

Do they actually do the flight? If so hope that they don’t get a violation.

Do they actually do the flight? If so hope that they don’t get a violation.
donno, flightaware says both are scheduled

upload_2018-5-4_16-32-49.png

weird thing is, those scheduled don't make sense, unless they figured out a way to be in two diff place at the same time

Looks like he’s got two on file right now, both at the same time frame at different origin airports...

B68F36A6-F0B7-417D-BB48-13479889F1F7.jpeg 61B43190-1AE6-4BEC-8A8A-D9B31E066B55.jpeg

interesting trivia.. last year … yesterday (May 3) I was standing in an airport in WA.. thinking .. "WHAT THE F&#*k … I bought a plane"

Looks like he’s got two on file right now, both at the same time frame at different origin airports...

View attachment 62640 View attachment 62641

diffrent site that tracks I little differently.

image.jpg

image.jpg

View attachment 62638

Yeah, sorry about that. But I needed a tail number, and well, you weren't flying anyway, so I had a run to make. Keep your mouth shut and there's 10 big ones in it for ya. ;);)

Could this be the ghost of Barron Thomas?

I know you said resolved, but my guess would be someone just using that number to practice filing and see if they get something filed or something different.

But yes, how?

I have had this happen too before.. I’m guessing someone just entered my tail number by mistake..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back