Flying at my farm

rwellner98

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
rw2
Had some snow come through Wisconsin last week, but things were starting to melt and dry up by the weekend. Got to fool around a bit and take some shots. And we're going to leave some gift certificates behind at some places this summer, this was the first one. I'm curious who will snag it.

Nice video. Spring is coming. Here is my GoPro experiment from spring a couple of years ago.

Had some snow come through Wisconsin last week, but things were starting to melt and dry up by the weekend. Got to fool around a bit and take some shots. And we're going to leave some gift certificates behind at some places this summer, this was the first one. I'm curious who will snag it.

Good thing we are going there for brunch on Saturday!

The prize has been claimed! That was fast! I should be able to place a new one this weekend. Northern Illinois or Southern Wisconsin...

Here's the first winner, Joe from Madison, WI.

upload_2018-4-26_7-32-28.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-4-26_7-30-45.jpeg
    upload_2018-4-26_7-30-45.jpeg
    59.8 KB · Views: 9
I am thinking ya kind of made it too easy. The only thing ya left out was lat and long coordinates of where the book was sitting in the shelf....:lol::lol:

I promise they will get harder. :)

I don't think anyone would complain if you wanted to venture into Iowa...

I'm not opposed to that idea...

I'll be flying from Chicago to Idaho in June. Seems like plenty of opportunities along the way. :)

Back