Predators attack plane

Wow. I know the mainstream press sucks at aviation but this statement is pretty bad.

“The plane is a fixed wing single-engine craft. It’s definitely an actual plane because a glider wouldn’t have a single-engine. But it is certainly not a jet. No jet would have only a single engine. Or would be that small, for that matter.”

It somehow manages to be both untrue and irrelevant at the same time.

Sort of like saying the moon is made of cheese because it’s square!

Wow. I know the mainstream press sucks at aviation but this statement is pretty bad.

PuckProse.com is the “mainstream press”?? LOL.

Not that I disagree with you. Even the actual mainstream press is pretty much this when talking about airplanes...

17663d5f41a84f8d2c6f6cf4ca12f15c.jpg

Instructed in Skippers early 80s. How do you trace history of the plane? Might have flown it, if I could find that logbook...

PuckProse.com is the “mainstream press”?? LOL.

Not that I disagree with you. Even the actual mainstream press is pretty much this when talking about airplanes...

17663d5f41a84f8d2c6f6cf4ca12f15c.jpg

Ha! Well I don’t know anything about sports and I have no clue what puckprose.com is so I guess that makes me qualified to be a reporter on sports!

Thanks. It didn't go back far enough, I think to 1998. I'll have to look in my logbook. It was in the Southeast though, Alabama and Georgia, so who knows.

Ha! Well I don’t know anything about sports and I have no clue what puckprose.com is so I guess that makes me qualified to be a reporter on sports!

Hahaha. You’d probably get hired. :) So many websites need “content” for ad revenue... to stay alive.

Nashville turned their playoff run into a massive party last year. it was really fun to watch, with live music (if you can call country "music") and the car pounding thing was weird but still pretty awesome. for a town you wouldn't expect to embrace hockey, they have gone above and beyond. I was hoping @Dave Theisen flew the TBM to KY so he could fly a bunch of us to Nashville to party for a game.

TBM? I wouldn’t want @OkieFlyer to mock me for showing up in a French airplane. I fly a Pilatus.

I got a chance to go to a Preds game a month ago. What a great atmosphere. That town is all-in on hockey. Since I lost my beloved Whalers to Carolina, and then the Thrashers to Winnipeg, I’ve adopted the Predators since they are the closest to me. (Although I kind of like Vegas too)

Thanks. It didn't go back far enough, I think to 1998. I'll have to look in my logbook. It was in the Southeast though, Alabama and Georgia, so who knows.

I took my first lessons in a Skipper in Dalton, GA KDNN, in the early 90s. My instructor was hired away to fly a Lear for a carpet company, didn't even bother to cancel my lesson--I found out when I showed up on Saturday. Then I bought a house and moved to a small NC town with a nice airport and no instructors . . .

Back