How do you like your eggs?

Over-medium, but only because I prefer them over-easy but can’t eat them if the “white” is runny, so O-M ensures at least that is cooked. If I don’t trust the place, scrambled.

At the majority of restaurants I get eggs scrambled. It takes a real dummy to screw up scrambled eggs. I mean I could do scrambled eggs at 6 years old. But I was not allowed to touch the skillet until I was 10.

It is hard to screw up scrambled eggs, but it's actually not easy to make them great. Most people overcook them like crazy.
Thick pan, get it hot, and cook them off heat with just the heat in the pan. Add a drop of creme fraiche if you like them a bit creamier.

Poached on toasted multigrain. That's why I avoid awful house.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday scrambled with a chopped up patty in them and two slices of bacon on the side. Tuesday and Thursday over easy with a couple of sausage links on the side. Saturday and Sunday omelet, generally ham and cheese or ham, bacon crumbles and cheese with bacon in the side. Lately we've been doing keto pancakes on some Sundays.

Celine is French Canadian.

Just thought you should know.

Sheesh. We've been through in another thread when I was accused of not being a redneck, but I'll post it here. Perhaps I need to start a thread on this subject. I'm thinking there will need to be a Redneck Pilot vid as well.

The Book of Redneck states that my Celine love is permissible because she's a smokin' hot woman, and I'm a dude. However, my case had to be reviewed by the RMC (Redneck Management Council) due to her being Canadian. Further, while deemed appropriate in accordance with Redneck rule CRR (Code of Redneck Regulations) 34.4-7 subpart K, additional regulations forbidding a redneck to like the French came into play, but negative action was not taken due to French only being her first language and not her country of origin.

BTW, I'm a scrambled or fried kind of guy. No runny yoke, but still a little soft, whatever that's called, with a bunch of pepper on it, either a biscuit with sausage gravy or sausageless gravy with bacon on the side, and a tall cold glass of OJ. Hash browns if ya got 'em.

This morning (yesterday morning?), eggmmuffin then second breakfast was a ham and egg breakfast burrito with someone’s bizarre interpretation of green chili that had tomatoes and pork but no green chilis. I skipped lunch...

Sheesh. We've been through in another thread when I was accused of not being a redneck, but I'll post it here. Perhaps I need to start a thread on this subject. I'm thinking there will need to be a Redneck Pilot vid as well.

Hey, you’re the one who wrote that quiche had a strike against it for being French so I just thought that I’d remind you that your main girl was a type of French. No where in that post did I guestion your redneckness as I did in the previous post. Though my assertion in that first post still stands in spite of your valiant attempts to explain yourself and reestablish yourself as the preeminent redneck pilot. But at this time, I’d say your neck is just a light shade of pink.....

until the next video at least.

How come? Some of the employees give me the willies, which can be a turn off.

But as for a quick breakfast out, it’s hard to beat.

Yea, but don't linger after you're finished... They ask you to leave... Geeze!

Now what goes on eggs? A1 steak sauce or bust. Don't knock it til you try it.

(coming from the guy who doesn't do ketchup mustard pickles relish mayo...)

OK, I'm gonna catch it for this, but I love yellow mustard on scrambled eggs.

25a4476163e6371cdee6c485d4e2d68e8a8ee72ee9c7fbda346d312d09ede03b.jpg

:p

Missing a few teeth, yeah. Hair looks like its been in up in the same bun since Eisenhower, uh-huh. But, never seen a waffle house waitress whom I was concerned about hygiene. If I had, I'd not have ordered.

Of course, at 0230, with a half-rack in me, I might've missed that a time or two. ;-)

Loooooove deviled eggs.
Poached on toasted multigrain. That's why I avoid awful house.

I haven't eaten in an Awful House in probably 20 years. That one time, I ordered eggs only, but they still gave me "hash browns." Which were, basically, mostly uncooked potato squares floating in oil. Yuck.

Loooooove deviled eggs.

I haven't eaten in an Awful House in probably 20 years. That one time, I ordered eggs only, but they still gave me "hash browns." Which were, basically, mostly uncooked potato squares floating in oil. Yuck.

See, ya gotta order them "smothered", which means onion bits mixed in. Personally the more onion the better. Then ya stir some ketchup and you're in business.

OK, I'm gonna catch it for this, but I love yellow mustard on scrambled eggs.

A buddy of mine makes a yellow mustard based Datil pepper hot sauce that's killer on eggs. I keep telling him he could sell the stuff.

Back