Guilty Pleasures

Trailer Park Boys. Puerile but also sophomoric and hilarious. Reminds me of quite a few of my neighbors.

These

tVw3PQM.jpg

First of all, it's not "guilty" pleasure if it's just normal stuff. Most of the crap you other guys are putting down are just completely normal and justifiable pleasures. Field of Dreams, Open Range, chocolate chips, ribs, burgers? Come on guys, that stuff is just awesome. A real man, nay, a real Redneck owns up to his REAL guilty pleasures because he's confident in his raw, untamed, and rugged masculinity.

That's right chumps, this redneck digs me some Celine. Those pipes......those legs.........just musically and physically tasty!!! Booyah.

What some of you don't know is that most of those jackwagons that you think are rednecks are the posers. Just d-bags with a hick accent. I'm the genuine article, son. (drops mic)

I will admit that was a very respectful attempt at defending your redneckness and manliness but in the end, liking Celine Dion has metrosexual girly man written all over it. I’d ask you to surrender your man card but I must now wonder if you were ever issued one in the first place. Sheesh!

And as much as it pains me to do do, I must agree with @Clark1961 in regards to the mic drop thing. Lame with a capital L. Where did that saying even come from? Probably from some left coast hollywood type. Geesh!

So I must rate your rebuttal as a monumental fail. Sorry but gotta call it like I see it.

You can however begin to redeem yourself by posting a couple more genuine appearing redneck pilot posts.

That and see the doc about that low-T thing.

mine is the show iZombie.. I'd describe it as porkrinds for your brain.. Not that good for you, but oh so tasty

Those little Heath bars. I try to make a bag last a week, but they're gone in two days. :eek:

More addictive than crack...um, people tell me.

turning $$s into noise and empty brass

just spent 4 days at Front Sight in Pahrump, NV shooting 650 rounds of .223 in a Ruger mini-14, while all the tacti-cool kids were sporting high dollar AR-15s.

Took a group of 12 CCW students and others to the handgun course while I slipped away to the rifle course again.

Never underestimate an old man with 1 beat up gun - he probably knows how to use it.

Back