Guilty Pleasures

denverpilot

Tied Down
Display Name

Display name:
DenverPilot
What’re yours?

Right now it’s The Joel McHale Show with Joel McHale on Netflix.

God I love that man and his writers and producers finding all the reasons that no one should EVER turn on a Television! :)

A shot of rum every now and then when the wife is not watching.

I guess I should explain that my wife gave me a long list of things I am no longer allowed to eat or drink...... So I should have said anything on the list.

She started the list in 2011 after the kidney stone and really added a lot to it after the heart attack.

I don’t feel guilty about enjoying Archer. :)

Here’s one of mine - Kevin Costner films. I don’t like every movie of his, but probably more than most folks. Friggin’ Field of Dreams gets me every time when he plays catch with his Dad.

Angsty sounding rock and symphonic metal stuff. Not an emo or goth person but that music puts me in a good mood. MCR, nightwish, breaking benjamin, jimmy eat world etc.

Angsty sounding rock and symphonic metal stuff. Not an emo or goth person but that music puts me in a good mood. MCR, nightwish, breaking benjamin, jimmy eat world etc.

"Look at me now, Daaaaaaad, your little baby boy is all grows uuuuuuuuuuppp!!!" Can't stand that longsleeveshirtoverashortsleeveshirtdon'tforgetyourwoolhatinsummertime stuff. My guilty pleasure is bagging on it. :)

Here’s one of mine - Kevin Costner films. I don’t like every movie of his, but probably more than most folks. Friggin’ Field of Dreams gets me every time when he plays catch with his Dad.
That really is a great movie. Back before we realized that Kevin Costner isn’t actually an actor: he just plays himself.

I've never told another man this, but one guilty pleasure of mine is...............no, I can't do it............here goes..............Celine Dion. :(

I've never told another man this, but one guilty pleasure of mine is...............no, I can't do it............here goes..............Celine Dion. :(

(I think you should continue your winning streak and definitely NOT tell another man about this. Especially if that man's name rhymes with Mix Choppa Barley.) ;)

Keebler’s Fudge Sticks. Not the Stripes. The ones with the wafers and layers of white frosting covered in chocolate fudge. I feel a grocery run coming on.

DUDE, your wife is awesome.....hijacking your PoA account and typing that hahahah GOOD STUFF Mrs. Okie!

Dude...field of dreams....

when James Earl Jones starts his "Baseball..." speech...

What a movie!

Raw chocolate chip cookie dough

Ooh that’s a good one. You and I can commiserate in the afterlife after we die of salmonella. LOL.

Keebler’s Fudge Sticks. Not the Stripes. The ones with the wafers and layers of white frosting covered in chocolate fudge. I feel a grocery run coming on.

Oh no. Fudge Stripes rock. With milk.

Tried ASMR just not, not getting it.
Which is one of the best ones, I will try it again.

First of all, it's not "guilty" pleasure if it's just normal stuff. Most of the crap you other guys are putting down are just completely normal and justifiable pleasures. Field of Dreams, Open Range, chocolate chips, ribs, burgers? Come on guys, that stuff is just awesome. A real man, nay, a real Redneck owns up to his REAL guilty pleasures because he's confident in his raw, untamed, and rugged masculinity.

That's right chumps, this redneck digs me some Celine. Those pipes......those legs.........just musically and physically tasty!!! Booyah.

What some of you don't know is that most of those jackwagons that you think are rednecks are the posers. Just d-bags with a hick accent. I'm the genuine article, son. (drops mic)

First of all, it's not "guilty" pleasure if it's just normal stuff. Most of the crap you other guys are putting down are just completely normal and justifiable pleasures. Field of Dreams, Open Range, chocolate chips, ribs, burgers? Come on guys, that stuff is just awesome. A real man, nay, a real Redneck owns up to his REAL guilty pleasures because he's confident in his raw, untamed, and rugged masculinity.

That's right chumps, this redneck digs me some Celine. Those pipes......those legs.........just musically and physically tasty!!! Booyah.

What some of you don't know is that most of those jackwagons that you think are rednecks are the posers. Just d-bags with a hick accent. I'm the genuine article, son. (drops mic)
Ahem. Spit. Aint no redneck droppin no mic. Thats a stupid hipster thing. Heck, a redneck don't even pick up the mic in the first place. It ain't got a trigger and ya can't fry it so why bother?

Court shows. Judge Judy, People's Court, Judge Mathis... They are all so wicked dumb. Love it!

I'm with ya brother! I did say boobs, so we're both in the ballpark. Yeah chocolate chips? ****ing Judge Judy? GMAFB. Uh, yeah, drops mike.....

Guilty pleasure??? Pilots of America forum . . . . .

Gotta be careful just saying "forum" at work any more.

Back