CFI Training

SlickLick

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Slicklick
Good morning,

I will be graduating from my part 161 flight school in the upcoming month. I’ve decided to look for CFI work somewhere else since my flight school only offers work for part time instructors and would like to build my hours fast. Are there any flight schools out there that pay for training if you pass the interview? Thank you!

Good morning,

I will be graduating from my part 161 flight school in the upcoming month. I’ve decided to look for CFI work somewhere else since my flight school only offers work for part time instructors and would like to build my hours fast. Are there any flight schools out there that pay for training if you pass the interview? Thank you!
Part 161? Did you go to an airport noise flight school? Or is that a combination of part 61 and Part 141?

You might want to mention what certificates and ratings you have now. What additional training do you need?

Some of our instructors/line service people were able to work out a deal with the owner of my flight school. They agreed to have their training paid for and the owner took out $XX every month from their paycheck. It never hurts to ask.

Thanks! It’s part 141*. I have my commercial, instrument, and multi engine.

Good morning,

I will be graduating from my part 161 flight school in the upcoming month.

That must be an awesome school. It has an extra twenty parts!

There are a bunch of schools that will pay for training. You pay for it, get the cert, and then thy pay you back in these cool things called “paychecks” once you’re hired. :)

“SlickLick”? Seriously? LOL.

@SlickLick ... what area of the country are you focusing your employment search?

Are you stuck to that area? or can you re-locate?

Back