Congress(wo)man calls for aviation safety hearings...

The US Airway system is still the safest means of travel every used by anyone to go anywhere.

Wow. So congress persons fly more than full time road warriors and flying personnel?

It's always grandstanding with those people.

She is not a congresswoman, she's a nonvoting delegate. And since she represents DC, she probably travels the least of them.

Talk about making a mountain out of a mole hill,anything for a sound bite, to keep their picture in the public domain. Maybe if they actually did their job.

Rendition flights back to their home districts? :D

Ha.

I just did my recurrent annual TSA training for CFIs.

I think it says if I see a Congresscritter getting on an airplane headed for DC, they’re obviously up to no good, and I should report the suspicious behavior. ;)

Did I get that right? Ahhh might have that all wrong... but hey, I have this year’s certificate in hand so I’m good to go! LOL.

If they actually cared about safety they would make a determination on max cabin temperatures for when the APU is deferred and little babies are almost dying in the back... or make a statement about seat pitch and thrombosis... or seat width and how much your back hurts after having to sit crooked next to someone that's 6'4" 270 and spilling over into your area... etc, etc, etc....

Back