Gaston's Fly-in 2018!

Seems kinda early for a thread on a fly in 10 months away. Sheesh.

That would in love some pilots actually fishing at Gastons. I don't see that happening.

I like the idea of fishing but not the part where you have to touch a fish and get the hook out and all that stuff.
I would be content to sit on a boat with a fishing pole that has no hook on it. I like the resting feature of fishing.

I like the idea of fishing but not the part where you have to touch a fish and get the hook out and all that stuff.
I would be content to sit on a boat with a fishing pole that has no hook on it. I like the resting feature of fishing.

Tell you what, you run the motor and relax, Spike can drink, and I'll fish. It'll be perfect!

I'm in Canada - distance! Ok, today...

Yea - time. Not sure about the rest of you, but I'm struggling to get through the week.
I hope to see you there.

I have always been irritated that I have to tell everyone I am "Bryan with a y"
It felt good knowing there was a "Brian with a bracket" out there.

We might do a low pass in the loud machine.

I think I finally have something that can outdo the Viking for the village alarm clock.

I think I finally have something that can outdo the Viking for the village alarm clock.

Maybe that screaming machine will finally scare off those da# geese off.

Be interesting to put a decibel meter on the ground and compare the level of the MU-2 vs the T-6.

My favorite part of fishing is trying to shoot the fish with the speargun. But to each his own.

Are none of us concerned about the danger and strife?

dude that's like the grassiest time of the year!

Back