Addision FBO's

Stephen Shore

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
sshore
I have a quick business meeting not too far from Addison Airport. Probably a 15 minute Uber ride away. Probably back in 2 hours. I have no need to refuel - only flying in from East Texas so it will be a quick round trip.

Question - I have never flown into Addison (only Grand Prairie and Arlington on the south side of DFW) so I have no idea which FBO would be best to use during this short and "no fuel" stay. I am assuming that there is not a public ramp / terminal to park at.

Any advice between using Million Dollar Air vs. Atlantic? Any other alternatives?

I'd go to KTKI, but of the two at KADS I'd pick Atlantic.

You might want to consider getting some fuel instead of just paying their ramp fee.

My appointment is right at the intersection of 635 and 75. That was why I picked Addison. Looks like a very short Uber ride from the airport.

They're both very nice people; for props, Atlantic's a little better logistically, and the uber trip would be a tetch shorter, as well.

I have used Addison a few times. I used Million Air.

FYI - if you call for a fee quote be sure to write down the persons name. It will come in handy if you get there and the fee is different.

Back