too new to ask

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

J Frank Montgomery

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Deuce Driver
just joined PoA. I am a retired aerospace engineer in Hamilton, OH. My company was GE Aviation. Although no longer flying I hold SMEL/Instrument/LT-33 ratings and in my youth, was an Air Force All weather fighter interceptor pilot in Air Defense Command. Last assignment was the 59th FIS at Goose Bay Labrador. 600 hrs F-102, 600 hrs T-33, 120 hrs F-84F. About 1500 hrs in Cessna 172, 182, 210, 310, and other general aviation aircraft.
1966-80 Engineering jobs associated with various jet engine development programs at Wright Patterson Air Force base, Aeropropulsion Lab. Went to GE in 1980-2000 where I worked in advanced design and later stealth work. Retired in 2000. Hobbies include fishing, travel, music, sports and motorcycling. Maybe less these days as father time is catching up with me.

Diverse background! Welcome!

Nope, not going to take your poll.
Will however, be ready to hear your flying stories!
Welcome!

Hmm... The man has been flying since the Korean conflict, yet he is Internet savvy enough to put up a poll on his first post...

Things that make you go hmm....

Hmm... The man has been flying since the Korean conflict, yet he is Internet savvy enough to put up a poll on his first post...

Things that make you go hmm....

This is where Tapatalk shines. What poll? Can’t even see ‘em! Not here for polls. :)

Welcome, J Frank! I was an avionics tech with the then 59th FS at Eglin AFB in the 90s.

Check out the Kentucky Dam fly in next week in the cool places to fly

Welcome aboard! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

just joined PoA. I am a retired aerospace engineer in Hamilton, OH. My company was GE Aviation. Although no longer flying I hold SMEL/Instrument/LT-33 ratings and in my youth, was an Air Force All weather fighter interceptor pilot in Air Defense Command. Last assignment was the 59th FIS at Goose Bay Labrador. 600 hrs F-102, 600 hrs T-33, 120 hrs F-84F. About 1500 hrs in Cessna 172, 182, 210, 310, and other general aviation aircraft.
1966-80 Engineering jobs associated with various jet engine development programs at Wright Patterson Air Force base, Aeropropulsion Lab. Went to GE in 1980-2000 where I worked in advanced design and later stealth work. Retired in 2000. Hobbies include fishing, travel, music, sports and motorcycling. Maybe less these days as father time is catching up with me.
WELCOME!!!!!!

Back