Air-to-Air Jack Fleetwood

Lowflynjack

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
Jack Fleetwood
Well, sometimes I take good advice. It takes me longer than it should, but usually I get there! When trying to come up with a name for my photography business, I struggled. There were other businesses called AirPix, so I used AirPixTX.

I've had several people tell me my name is easier to remember than AirPixTX. The EAA uses my name, not my company name. A lot of people follow me on Instagram and Facebook under my name. So, I'm now simply Jack Fleetwood Aviation Photography. My new website is still under construction, but it's finally up. jackfleetwood.com

Now, let's go take some photos of you flying!

26141612618_a3b42586fa_b.jpg

Well, sometimes I take good advice. It takes me longer than it should, but usually I get there! When trying to come up with a name for my photography business, I struggled. There were other businesses called AirPix, so I used AirPixTX.

I've had several people tell me my name is easier to remember than AirPixTX. The EAA uses my name, not my company name. A lot of people follow me on Instagram and Facebook under my name. So, I'm now simply Jack Fleetwood Aviation Photography. My new website is still under construction, but it's finally up. jackfleetwood.com

Now, let's go take some photos of you flying!

26141612618_a3b42586fa_b.jpg
WOW that looks GREAT!!!!!! Very Cool!!!!

Fleetwood is such a cool name, surprised you didn't think of that first!

You've got serious talent in your field. I hope the winds of business blow in your favor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fleetwood is such a cool name, surprised you didn't think of that first!

You've got serious talent in your field. I hope the winds of business blow in your favor.
Thank you! I often tell people "Fleetwood Jack, like Fleetwood Mac" and they seem to remember it. I used to say Fleetwood, like the Cadillac, but fewer and fewer people know what that is!

Thank you! I often tell people "Fleetwood Jack, like Fleetwood Mac" and they seem to remember it. I used to say Fleetwood, like the Cadillac, but fewer and fewer people know what that is!

That's what I was thinking ... going to ask if you had a cousin named Mac ... :)

Back