I'm new and I,m old and this is my first post. My name is Bob and I live in Maine and Florida. Look2

RPM

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
RPM
Looking to find cost for a 210 paint job on the west coast SFO and south.

Couple of rattle cans from Wally World ought to do it. :)

Welcome to the forum,occasionally you will get some useful comments.

I dunno. Probably more than SFO and north or anywhere out of California. Why out west? Theres gotta be some painters in the Maine/Florida neighborhood?

My WAG for a good job by a respected shop will be in the $15,000-$20,000 range in that geographic area.

There was an aircraft paint shop in Oxford Maine. It did the AOPA give away bird a few years ago. A local pilot out here took his bird all the way to Maine for a paint job.

I think there was a paint shop in Kingman, AZ.

Artcraft in Santa Maria, Ca does quality paint jobs and I think they do interiors also. They painted my Mooney about 6 years ago and it still looks like new. Santa Maria in south of San Luis Obispo, Ca and north of Santa Barbara.

Artcraft in Santa Maria, Ca does quality paint jobs and I think they do interiors also. They painted my Mooney about 6 years ago and it still looks like new. Santa Maria in south of San Luis Obispo, Ca and north of Santa Barbara.

I was going to suggest Artcraft too. I think a Mooney costs about $15,000 last I heard, so a 210 shouldn't be too different.

Back