Aircraft Paintings

Lau1978

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Lau1978
Hi everbody, I'm new to the group, so it's my first thread...
I'm currently looking after a paint job to have my arrow stripped and painted preferably in the FL area. Most of the shops have long waiting lists with price ranges from 10k to 18k.
Flex Aereo Aircraft Painting at Deland , FL quoted me 10k with immediate start, have you ever heard about that company who is apparently in the market over the past 20 years? Any good/bad experiences to share? How can I make sure to get a quality job?

Ask for a list of some of their customers. Then contact a few to get reviews. You shouldn't have to talk to many before you get real deal. Also, if they are close as if you can stop by to see their planes.

Btw, welcome to POA. Lots of good information here but sometimes you have to get through the BS... Good Luck...

Ask for a list of some of their customers. Then contact a few to get reviews. You shouldn't have to talk to many before you get real deal. Also, if they are close as if you can stop by to see their planes.

Btw, welcome to POA. Lots of good information here but sometimes you have to get through the BS... Good Luck...
Hi Twin_Flyer, tks for the reply, i have talked to three of their recent/long term customers, all were happy with the quality and the profesional way they handled their work... so i will give it a try and already did schedule the paint job starting next week... will keep you posted... keep in touch,

Hi Twin_Flyer, tks for the reply, i have talked to three of their recent/long term customers, all were happy with the quality and the profesional way they handled their work... so i will give it a try and already did schedule the paint job starting next week... will keep you posted... keep in touch,

Great, good luck and in case you don’t know...:needpics: will be looking forward to seeing the finished product. How long did they quote you?

Back