The trifecta with one to go

cgrab

Pattern Altitude
Display Name

Display name:
cgrab
Wednesday I went flying and Thursday a friend took me fishing in his boat. Today I played golf and on Sunday our church is going to the pistol range after services. On Saturday we're going to a crayfish boil. I don't count that but it will be fun.

Flying, Fishing, Golfing and Shooting it's a good week

Wednesday I went flying and Thursday a friend took me fishing in his boat. Today I played golf and on Sunday our church is going to the pistol range after services. On Saturday we're going to a crayfish boil. I don't count that but it will be fun.

Flying, Fishing, Golfing and Shooting it's a good week

Is that similar to a crawfish or crawdad boil? :D

Wow. A trifecta with like 5 items. That's an amazing trifecta
It's sorta like a pair of trifectas...maybe he got laid too so it really was a pair...maybe

Here's a good trifecta:
p18b45dknn12dar0n1grnn5ofbsb.gif

2018-nissan-gt-r-005-1.jpg

Consider this imperfect trifecta:

This is a 2018 GT-R (I thought about it because I saw one on the road the other day.) How do you get four pipes coming out of a V6 engine?

2018-nissan-gt-r-005-1.jpg

Consider this imperfect trifecta:

This is a 2018 GT-R (I thought about it because I saw one on the road the other day.) How do you get four pipes coming out of a V6 engine?

There’s probably* just a single down pipe into a high-flow cat that eventually wyes into dual mufflers (or wyes after a single muffler) and then splits into two dual exhaust tips that aren’t actually hooked to the pipes; rather, they are an integral part of the lower bumper fascia and cosmetic.

*how many mfgs do it, until you spend mega money on an automobile. ;)

There’s probably* just a single down pipe into a high-flow cat that eventually wyes into dual mufflers (or wyes after a single muffler) and then splits into two dual exhaust tips that aren’t actually hooked to the pipes; rather, they are an integral part of the lower bumper fascia and cosmetic.

*how many mfgs do it, until you spend mega money on an automobile. ;)

Yes, that was the point at which I was getting.

Back