work trade

danyell dahn

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
dandyann
I just learned that air hitch and flightsharing are no longer options. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a work trade for flight. I can clean your plane inside or out in exchange for a flight to/near Indianapolis from Phoenix as close to May 1 as possible. I actually have enough points to fly commercial, but would rather arrange a trade. If you are not flying that way, but have advice for me, please feel free to comment. I wish this went without saying, but "no fringe benefits." Safe flights to all!

I just learned that air hitch and flightsharing are no longer options. I'm wondering if anyone would be interested in a work trade for flight. I can clean your plane inside or out in exchange for a flight to/near Indianapolis from Phoenix as close to May 1 as possible. I actually have enough points to fly commercial, but would rather arrange a trade. If you are not flying that way, but have advice for me, please feel free to comment. I wish this went without saying, but "no fringe benefits." Safe flights to all!
Your best bet will likely be a commercial flight. 1300 miles is a looooong way for a GA plane. Also, fuel cost alone would be pretty expensive and likely more than the cost of an airline ticket.

Last edited:
Typically airplanes don't need to be cleaned badly enough to make that trip worthwhile. Let's say one did, do you have any experience detailing aircraft?

I can’t imagine any detailing job being worth a trade out for a flight of that expense and length.

Buy a ticket on Southwest and be done. I doubt you’ll find any leads here.

Back