Mayochup????

So thousand island without the pickles. Not so lazy yet that I need another condiment in my fridge.

It works for me on the Burger King Whopper, otherwise, ewwww.

Because mixing your own is just too damn hard. Besides who really wants it?

Mustaise on the other hand.

Because mixing your own is just too damn hard. Besides who really wants it?

Mustaise on the other hand.

Like 'em all. Mustard on one side of the patty, ketchup and mayo on the other. And, it should all be dripping out the backside of the bun as I eat.

This is why people hate American cooking. In addition to not being able to make croutons (baked bread cubes), we can't even mix two premade sauces together.

This is why people hate American cooking. In addition to not being able to make croutons (baked bread cubes), we can't even mix two premade sauces together.

Uh, who hates American cooking? Living in the South there are wonderful and delicious dishes, although most probably unhealthy. I mean who doesn't love BBQ, ribs, grilled corn, etc?

Why would you ruin the ultimate condiment of ketchup by adding vile mayo to it?

Most food is just a conveyance to get ketchup to my mouth.

Another "solution" in search of a problem?

Besides, real pilots eat Miracle Whip, which already has the mustard in it. ;)

Love mayo and mustard. I'm not a fan of ketchup but it belongs on a Whopper.

Burger with ketchup and mayo (or Miracle Whip) = yum yum time. :yes:

American cooking is the best in the world. How else do you explain us being the most obese nation? Good food!!

Also I've been expanding my culinary skills. Lemon ricotta pancakes, tiramisu, zabaglione, pretzels, calzones, bao, schnitzel, japanese curry, general tso's chicken, beef and broccoli... I was really into the asian cooking but now I'm getting hooked on baking and breads and desserts. I can't afford the really neat mixers with the bread hook so I just have to use some of that old fashioned grass fed organic free range elbow grease instead.

Mayo/ketchup/mustard/tomato/onion/pickle

All essential for a standard burger.

Mayo/ketchup/mustard/tomato/onion/pickle

All essential for a standard burger.

All essential on EVERY burger.
But not all mixed together, puleeeese.

So ,another attempt at making things simpler for ,the American foodies.

Back