Name that Pilot

it’s eman1200!!!!!! Wooooohoooooo!!!

What do I win?

3d3e5430e68ec00727f5f2f89d71d668.gif

ok I'll go next. I can name every one of these hooligans................

Prove it.

Funny, the guy on the left looks shorter than the others, but he's the same height.

Prove it...

from the left. my left. MY left, not my left in the photo, jeez...

matthew k (matthew), midlifeflyer (mark), bill jennings (bill), kyleb (kyle), dave theisen (never could figure out what his real name is), eman (sexy beast), flysince9 (jerry, the coldest man on the planet), rdupilot (frank), ryanb (ryan), skydog58 (david)

matthew k (matthew), midlifeflyer (mark), bill jennings (bill), kyleb (kyle), dave theisen (never could figure out what his real name is), eman (sexy beast), flysince9 (jerry, the coldest man on the planet), rdupilot (frank), ryanb (ryan), skydog58 (david)

Thanks for the info. The mental images I've always had of these guys is way different than reality.

But why hide a beautiful plane by putting a bunch of ugly guys in front of it?

Awesome! One thing I hate about forums is not having a dang clue what people look like. I think seeing and hearing people, rather than just using only the written word has some bearing on how you interact, and usually in a positive way IMO. I hope these guys don't mind that you outed them on POA.

Where was that taken?

...I hope these guys don't mind that you outed them on POA.

Where was that taken?

the pictures that come out of the KY Dam trip might be a little more incriminating than that one. this was taken at the GMU meet up.

Awesome! One thing I hate about forums is not having a dang clue what people look like. I think seeing and hearing people, rather than just using only the written word has some bearing on how you interact, and usually in a positive way IMO. I hope these guys don't mind that you outed them on POA.

Where was that taken?

Putting faces to names is cool.

I met a guy once after years of posting on another forum and he said my online persona was nothing like he pictured me. Said he thought I was an overweight Samoan looking dude with tattoos. When he saw me he was laughing so hard he was doubled over in pain.

So far, no one on this board has looked like I pictured them.... most don't even look like their avatar.

ok I'll go next. I can name every one of these hooligans................

View attachment 61836

What kinda aviators are youse guys? Dog is the only one with a leather jacket with patches and stuff. And whats with the name tags on Matthew and Ryan? And Dave is brown baggin it, you couldn't pass the hat and buy him lunch? Oh yeah, whats with Yankees hat, I thought you were about the Rangers.

Back