Battery felonie

So, you're saying some are flip-flopping?
Not at all. Although the potential appears to be constant the individual resistances vary so the output is fluctuating in a non-sinusoidal manner. I haven't gotten a 'scope on it to try to estimate the average draw. Overall I'd say the field is more in flux than standing.

Wow, this current thread went far afield.

p1c1p5uqtk1l8qa22rrlfiv1vs29.jpg

But the field is winding.

Do you have the slightest indication that this conviction took place in Washington State? Washington is one of the few exceptions that I mentioned. Washington, however, doesn't use the term "felony battery" in regards to crimes. Battery would be charged as one of the degrees of assault, of which the first, second, and third are felonies. First and second degree assault disqualify you for expunction even in Washington state.

Given the term "felony battery," I'm going to venture a guess that he was convicted in Florida, which doesn't allow felony expungement.

Even if he could get it expunged, it will mean nothing to the FAA or TSA.
IOWs you don't know where it took place either.

Looks like some folks are going to get oscillated and inducted into the POA hall of shame.

It's not just the FAA and TSA/DHS one has to worry about, especially if they are crossing the border. Expungement generally doesn't excuse you from answering the question positively by the border patrol (including Canada) as to whether you have a conviction. You could be denied entry, which is a problem for a pilot....

Looks like some folks are going to get oscillated and inducted into the POA hall of shame.

It's not just the FAA and TSA/DHS one has to worry about, especially if they are crossing the border. Expungement generally doesn't excuse you from answering the question positively by the border patrol (including Canada) as to whether you have a conviction. You could be denied entry, which is a problem for a pilot....
All the more reason to take a positive action on this. If this were my problem, I'd be getting advice from my Fav-lawyer. not here.

Ya can't have positive without negative, it just won't flow.
Nah, you could have two positives at different charge levels, that would flow.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

You're positive about that....
Sure, all you need for current to flow is different voltage potentials. Stick an ammeter between the +3 and +12 rail of a PC power supply, and you'll get a nice demonstration.

Sure, all you need for current to flow is different voltage potentials. Stick an ammeter between the +3 and +12 rail of a PC power supply, and you'll get a nice demonstration.

That could have potential consequences.

deleteme.jpg

bat trees

Shocking!

Well, I think we can say that with battery it doesn't hertz.

Voltage is a value that is always the difference between two points. There's no such thing as "positive" or "negative" absolute, only with respect to something else.

+3 and +12 only make sense relative to some other zero point. Between the two of them you have 7 volts (with the +12 terminal being positive).

Voltage is a value that is always the difference between two points. There's no such thing as "positive" or "negative" absolute, only with respect to something else.

+3 and +12 only make sense relative to some other zero point. Between the two of them you have 7 volts (with the +12 terminal being positive).
12-3=7?

If that's not a typo, I really hope you let Garmin plan your cross country legs...

Back