AirNav.com Now Linked to Airport Courtesy Cars

retpd2001

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
retpd2001
Airport Courtesy Cars website has been updated to link to AirNav.com. Click on any of the over 1,850 airport ID’s within the site and you will be taken to the AirNav.com page for that airport. Please note Airport Courtesy Cars is now fully web based and works on any device. We have also added many locations with MOGAS. Have a great flying season and please consider a small donation to keep this site running and get your name added to the donor page. Thanks, Glenn

Your app no longer works, and I can't get at the web reliably in my airplane. :(

Please bring back the (iOS) app?

Your app no longer works, and I can't get at the web reliably in my airplane. :(

Please bring back the (iOS) app?

Kent, I shut down the app version for several reasons, first was expense. I barely break even on this and keep it going simply because people like it. Second, numerous complaints, mostly from Android users about crashes and permissions that Android demands of developers. People think I am looking at their photos which can't be further from the truth. So I made it a web version that works trouble free on any device. Most users simply bookmark it on their phones and use it just like an app. Sorry if it does not load in flight for you. Thanks, Glenn

Back