What do you want for Christmas?

CFI, CFII, MEI. Oh, and a DA-42! Am I asking for too much? :)

a seasons worth of free tows or free retrieves would be just fine thankyouverymuch

$100,000$ cash. Tomorrow is my birthday I will take cash for that too!:yes::rollercoaster:

An airplane or three. I'll settle for a Twinkie, a Swift, and a Super Cub but I sure wouldn't turn down a DA42, an Extra, and, uh, I'll stick with the Super Cub.

Lightspeed Zulu would be nice, along with a Mach 1 so I can fit in my DA42.

Several boxes of Garmin toys.

I've been real good... I can have my own airport too right?

The return of electricity to our home, and someone to help us clear away the tree limbs.

I want what Diana has... with or without electricity.

Nice airport, Citabra.... etc.

Missa

I'd like a PA-23-250, "E" model. With turbos and known ice. :)

Private airport would be nifty, as well.

Ratings? Those would be nice too. :)

I want to earn the piece of paper that says I have my IR. With any luck this should happen prior to Christmas.

But most of all, I want all of you to have a very Merry Christmas with friends and loved ones. :)

If you're buying, I'd love a Cherokee 6.

I'll settle for a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year I can share with my friends.

Cheers! Party at my house.

70 hours rental (wet) on a 172, and at least 40 hours CFI time so I can finally start on my PPL!

And while I am asking, a Glasair Sportsman 2+2. (Built by me on thier Two Weeks to Taxi program)

Whirled peas.
Hahahahahahahahaha! I just googled that to see what kind of pea you were talking about! :redface: Silly me! I thought maybe it was some kind of weird Arkansas black-eyed pea or something that Arkansas people eat for Christmas. :D

Of course all of us would like an airplane or two.
On a peronal note, my mother had a cancerous brain tumor removed x-mas day two years ago. The Dr. informed us (the family) it would not be likely to have her for the next x-mas.
Not only has she proved the Surgeon wrong,according to her latest MRI and tests,, she is cancer free.
My wish is that we not only have her
this year (that is looking Very promising) but many more to come.
Merry Christmas All!

Sky, I mean Mixmaster.

Or the PA-23

Or a big box of Garmin. They could send me some of the leftover 430s and 496s and G900 and . . .

Obviously everyone want whirled peas.

~ Christopher

Actually, if we had whirled peas, I'd be out of a job. Peas for most of the whirled, but just a little unrest here and there.

Dear Santa Claus,How have you been? Did you have a nice summer? How is your wife? I have been extra good this year, so I have a long list of presents that I want. Please note the size and color of each item, and send as many as possible. If it seems too complicated, make it easy on yourself: Just send money. How about tens and twenties?
-harry​

1 Piper Meridian
1 Stock fund to pay for flying Piper Meridian

;)

To get out of this damn cast (and I've only been in a few hours).

~ Christopher

I want the owners of Dukes to stop calling and emailing, berating me for writing less than complimentary things about "their" airplanes.

Methinks Santa will have a motorcycle sitting next to the tree for me this year!

NEXT year I will ask for a Malibu with the new Continental FADEC TIO-550 conversion installed (or a 350-hp diesel if it's available by then).

I want the owners of Dukes to stop calling and emailing, berating me for writing less than complimentary things about "their" airplanes.
One of the many things that I admire you for Ken is your honesty. :)

Methinks Santa will have a motorcycle sitting next to the tree for me this year!

NEXT year I will ask for a Malibu with the new Continental FADEC TIO-550 conversion installed (or a 350-hp diesel if it's available by then).

I need a Santa Upgrade!

So, Ken- the Malibu:

You gonna get it? :D

And, is there a 350HP diesel legitimately close to certifiability (Certificability? Certificationableness? Certaliciousness?) for the Malibu?

I need a Santa Upgrade!

So, Ken- the Malibu:

You gonna get it? :D

And, is there a 350HP diesel legitimately close to certifiability (Certificability? Certificationableness? Certaliciousness?) for the Malibu?
The Thielert Centurion 4.0 (350 hp) is certified in Europe (pending at FAA) and retrofit STCs for the Cessna 340 and 400 series are being completed now. A retrofit on the Malibu is generally "known" to be in progress, but no one who claims to know the details will say who is conducting it, so it may be so much wishful thinking. The fuel specifics on the 4.0 are awesome. However, judging by the cost of converting smaller airplanes with the Centurion 2.0, the Malibu conversion would be several hundred thousand dollars, and then at TBR (forecasted at 3000 hours eventually) you'd have to drop something like $80K. Thielert says there is little likelihood the price will come down, either. That gives another engine option, with each improving the powerplant situation incrementally at the cost of many ASUs. Overhaul -> Factory reman -> FADEC -> Diesel -> JetProp.

But in reality, I have a better chance of getting a surprise nocturnal visit by a Victoria's Secret Tooth Fairy than ever getting a Malibu.

I saw a chocolate Santa at a service plaza in Indiana the other day.

A solid chocolate Santa.

A sixty-five pound, three foot tall solid chocolate Santa. $400. :hairraise:
I saw this when I was in Memphis after Thanksgiving. Gave me a stomach ache just to look at it.

So what do you do with one pound of marshmallows, 60 pounds of Rice Krispy treats, 22 pounds of white chocolate, and 90 pounds of Royal icing? If you're Konrad Spitzbart, The Peabody's executive pastry chef, the answer is obvious: Make a life-size Santa as part of the hotel's holiday display.

p.%2047%20food%20news.jpg

Nothing that I can publicly state without getting in serious trouble :D :D :D

I'll take Leslie's favorite plane starting with a 'P'....

as in Pilatus!

And, of course, whirled peas.

I want some love from the people that I love.

Long-promised, yet to materialize hangar space. :mad:

Back