For Sale GTX327 Xponder and TKM MX11 Comm

MickYoumans

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
MickYoumans
I am scheduled to put my airplane in the shop on July 9th to upgrade my panel to a Garmin GTN650 GPS and GTX345 ADS-B Transmitter. We will be removing my Garmin GTX327 transponder and TKM MX11 comm radio. The GTX327 is only three years old and both are in great working order. These two radios should be available around July 20th.

If interested in either radio please send me a private message or respond on this thread. See attached picture of these radios.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    227 KB · Views: 60
I also have a Terra TRT-250 transponder to sell that was removed when the GTX327 was installed. It has the narrow footprint and would work well in an experimental airplane that has limited panel space. See attached picture.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    220.5 KB · Views: 26
How much for the transponder?

The GTX327 and TRT-250 are both transponders. I have been seeing the GTX327's going around $750 but I will entertain any reasonable offer. I was thinking around $250 for the TRT-250, but again will entertain offers.

Hello, how much for the TKM-Mx11 comm radio, does it work well, what year it is ? Got any previous issues with it ?

Back