Bug-A-Salt 2.0

mscard88

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Mark
Anyone try this thing on flies? The way we do water gun fights in the pool I can only imagine what my son and son-in-law would do with this thing!

wbad7.jpg

Someone gave me one last Christmas. Just waiting for the flies to arrive at the marina now that it is gritting warm.

Had mine for a few years. Love the damn thing - it's addictive. And really works.

It works but I need a heavier version for horseflies.

Yup! They work really well too! I thought it would be hard to nail a small fly sitting by the window seal, but after a couple tries you get the hang of it.

I have one at work!

They work great and are quite fun.

I got one...think “salt shotgun for bugs”. I use it for ants and wasps on the hummingbird feeder. It has a kill range farther than you would think (8 feet+), yet it doesn’t take the paint off the deck.

I got one...think “salt shotgun for bugs”. I use it for ants and wasps on the hummingbird feeder. It has a kill range farther than you would think (8 feet+), yet it doesn’t take the paint off the deck.

Wonder how it does on snakes...

I use it for ants and wasps on the hummingbird feeder.
You’re a brave man, Tim! It works well, but I’d be cautious using it on wasps. They’re easily angered..

... so the mechanic says, "Looks like you blew a seal." The penguin replies, "No, it's just ice cream..."

Love mine. I use kosher salt. They have a lawn and garden version that shoots a bigger load.

Back