Unlicensed pilot => jail time....

Just don't understand why people think they can beat the system and not fly in an approved manner. But they do and most get away with it.

Just don't understand why people think they can beat the system and not fly in an approved manner. But they do and most get away with it.

That’s why they do it. They can get away with it.

I presume this guy couldn’t get a medical?

Definitely getting off on the wrong foot

if this dude got out of the plane with an eye patch on and a parrot on his shoulder I'll bet he would have gotten away with it

58.jpg

That’s why they do it. They can get away with it.

I presume this guy couldn’t get a medical?
According to the Virginia Pilot article, he has diabetes, Congestive Heart Failure and COPD. Pretty safe to say he’s not getting a medical. The missing leg is the least of his issues.

The lady someone asked about that flies an Ercoupe with her feet is Jessica Cox. I have listened to her speak, watched the movie about her and met her and her husband in person at the grocery store in OSH. A very nice and inspiring young lady. Her accomplishments are awe inspiring.

https://www.jessicacox.com/

Well, at least when he's in the ocean he only has a 50% chance of getting bitten by a shark.

Maybe he flies to find a leg up, unfortunately for him he now needs to foot the bill.

Well the FAA certainly cut him off at the knees.

You guys are killing me. I'm down on my knee laughing.

I had a friend who lost his leg in a NASCAR race. We were at his wedding and on the wall next to the band was a large poster with three footprints on it. Two on the bottom, toes facing up and one on the top, toes facing down. I was a bit confused by it until someone told me "Think about the groom."

Back