Afternoon at Gaston's

rwellner98

Cleared for Takeoff
Display Name

Display name:
rw2
I got stuck for a night here at Gaston's due to weather to the north east. Anyone with local knowledge have a suggestion for a scenic flight I might take this afternoon?

You get plenty of flying Rich, why not immerse yourself in some of the treats Gaston's has, like a float down the river? The reservoir to the north and west is pretty impressive, but that's the direction the weather is in. I'm not a local, but I have landed my Maule there while flying from Virginia to Washington state. Don't stay too long or the food at Gaston's will put you over gross.

I'm gonna cal BS on this one. Nobody gets "Stuck" at Gastons. Is that what you told her or the boss? That's like an Air Force Pilot being downed for "MX" in Hawaii.

I'm gonna cal BS on this one. Nobody gets "Stuck" at Gastons. Is that what you told her or the boss? That's like an Air Force Pilot being downed for "MX" in Hawaii.

IXNAY on the MXnay in Hawaiiay!
You want the Air Force to start asking questions?

The best part was that I hadn't realized we would be stuck near Gaston's until the Mrs noticed it and suggested it. The weather last week was kind of a mess, so we ended up with two nights in a fireplace cottage and all was right with the world.

Back