Planning Time! Who is going to Sun-n-Fun??

FlyingElvii

Line Up and Wait
Display Name

Display name:
flyingElvii
I will be in DAB on Tuesday the 10th, then at the show Wed/Thur. Possibly Friday if the weather cooperates!

going to try and do both,been several years ,since i did Tico. going to do sun n fun for sure.

I'm planning on going to Sun and Fun for my 1st time. Plan on being in the air by 5am from KLHZ on Friday and leave KLAL Sunday am.

I haven't been in about 10 years. Got sick of SnF and OSH after 20 consecutive. Thinking about taking the motorhome down for a couple of days.

Tico looks to be great. I just got back from Luke Days 2018. Great to see the Blue Angels kick-off their tour.

Getting close. I'll be watching the weather and if it looks like a go I'll be buying a cheap tent and sleeping bag on Wednesday. I just picked up a jump starter with compressor (which I needed anyway) to keep on the plane. That's going to be a handy tool. Air compressor (just in case), will be able to charge phone each night, and it will also serve as backup for my 696 (which plugs into my dash cig lighter) in the event of ships power failure. My 696 batt pack is bad and cost $200. The just starter was much cheaper and serves more purposes, bonus.

We'll be there in booth C-55 (right next to SAFE booth). We'll be doing something unusual so you'll have to come by and check it out. (Especially flight instructors who want to promote themselves or their flight schools.)

Was planning on going to the show Tues,looks like the weather doesn’t want to co operate

Back