Running low on beer

Jesus man! Switch to scotch, gotta have redundancy

Oh oh! Better remove those big hunks of stuff taking up beer space, toss them on the grill and restock. Then you'll be ready for the neighbors to come over and dispose of everything . . . . :cheers:

Trade all that bottled water in for more beer.

Enough meat to feed an army. Nice hangar fridge! :cool:

Aviate (drink more beer), Navigate (to the couch), Communicate (issue the mayday... definitely an emergency.)

I actually started to get more beer this afternoon, then said to myself, "Self, you are out of room."

Butts, brisket, and loin...mmmm. Whatcha smoke with?
Will be using hickory, apple, and maybe cherry and whatever else sounds good at the time. My buddy will be doing a couple briskets. We'll be at his place, using his big smoker. I gotta get up a oh-dark-thirty so I can get to his place to start the butts. The briskets won't take nearly as long, and the loins only take a couple hours.

That's why you need a separate beer fridge and beef fridge. Gotta keep the booze-to-meat ratio proper, don't ya know...

Tell ya what, invite all of us POAers over for the feast, and we'll bring more beer You like PBR? o_O

I was feeling nervous because two out of the four kegs in my kegerator are getting low... now I see how the beerpoor folks live and I suddenly feel all haughty and full of myself again. (Even if the kegerator is only 3/4 full of itself.). ;)

Brisket always takes me the longest. Had a few go almost 18 hours before they hit temp.
We trim them pretty well, so they don't have to go that long. 8 hrs and the flats are done, cut off the points and let them go another couple hours. The butts today were done at 10. The loins only took a couple.

DSCN3325 copy.JPG DSCN3326 copy.JPG DSCN3327 copy.JPG

Do you have a daughter I should marry?

Back