Juiced Balls

So you can’t juice the players,but it’s ok to juice the balls,makes complete sense to me.

Making baseballs travel further.
That’s like making paint dry faster.
Or maybe grass grow quicker.
I’d watch if I had enough liquor.

I keep hearing about players changing their swing to an uppercut to lift the ball. It results in more missed balls with the out-of-plane swing but when they connect they get a homerun. So strikeouts and homeruns increase along with game times while fan enjoyment decreases.

So strikeouts and homeruns increase along with game times while fan enjoyment decreases.
At our local AA affiliate, they put a timer on the pitcher to keep the game moving. I think it’s like 20 seconds or something. If they aren’t doing something like that for the majors yet, I wish they would. I don’t watch baseball on TV anymore because it is so slow.

Nice signature btw.

If anyone needs a timer, it's the prima donna batters dragging out their routines before every pitch. Geez, stay in the box and get on with it.

At our local AA affiliate, they put a timer on the pitcher to keep the game moving. I think it’s like 20 seconds or something. If they aren’t doing something like that for the majors yet, I wish they would. I don’t watch baseball on TV anymore because it is so slow.

Nice signature btw.

Yep I enjoy going to AA, or whatever letters ours are, games. Much more enjoyable.

If anyone needs a timer, it's the prima donna batters dragging out their routines before every pitch. Geez, stay in the box and get on with it.

They're waiting on that strategic signal from the coaches. ;)

Back