AOPA tried to lure people with Kate....

Missed a few payments? Maybe you'll get an appearance fee on Airplane Repo!

What exactly are you upset about? The date on that is 2008.

I kind of doubt that AOPA put that up in the FBO recently....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Did you win it, or buy since it was awarded? Instead of being ****ed, I'd buy the poster from the FBO and frame it.

Why are you livid? Didn’t your repurchase investigation uncover that AOPA was a previous owner?

Why are you livid? Didn’t your repurchase investigation uncover that AOPA was a previous owner?

Just kidding, one of the reasons I bought this plane was it was well run by them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They just used the picture, it wasn’t converted to a glass panel, this was there demo plane... sorta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was idly searching the interwebz a while back, and found an RC version of my own airplane...complete with a picture of me flying it.

Ron Wanttaja
ad.jpg

I was idly searching the interwebz a while back, and found an RC version of my own airplane...complete with a picture of me flying it.

Ron Wanttaja
ad.jpg
I suppose that's one way to attract a sale. Did you buy one?

AOPA knows that sex sells so they used a picture of Kate without her pants on.

Ron Wanttaja
ad.jpg

1/2 scale? :)

I was wandering around the internet shortly after we sold it, and realized that the 172 we owned for years (N19795) was the poster child (pictorial ad aircraft) for the M-model 172, and was also kitted in a scale model with the original colors and registration. Small world!

Jim

Sometimes the airplane is just used to make the product look more classy....
pontiac.jpg

That Fly Baby was based on an actual one built in the '60s.

Ron Wanttaja

Back