1st leg PNP Kannapolis, NC to Charleston, WV / 3/4/18 - done!

Yes, I meant NC and changed the title. Thanks!

So we have two planes / pilots lined up. Is anyone from the Charlotte, NC area available next Sunday (3/4/18) and could fly the cats from Kannapolis, NC to the Charleston, WV area?

So we have two planes / pilots lined up. Is anyone from the Charlotte, NC area available next Sunday (3/4/18) and could fly the cats from Kannapolis, NC to the Charleston, WV area?

U say next Sunday but with this Sundays date. I already have a trip planned for this Sunday but if it’s next Sunday I ‘might’ be able to do it. The other thing is I don’t know squat about cats. I’d want them all crated or whatever.

We really mean 3/4/2018 for the transport of the the cats. If we don’t get the first leg filled we might fly the following weekend (3/10 - 3/11/18), depending on weather.

The cats come crated and they usually sleep during the flight.

I keep you posted.

U say next Sunday but with this Sundays date. I already have a trip planned for this Sunday but if it’s next Sunday I ‘might’ be able to do it. The other thing is I don’t know squat about cats. I’d want them all crated or whatever.
All you need to know about cats, is that they don't wait to crap, and if they do while you're airborne, you'll be looking for a road or cornfield to spiral into... YUK! worse than a SKUNK FART! yes, I speak from experience... I'll never transport a cat again...

Hey, I kinda like this idea. Is it possible in conjunction with PNP to create a subforum here? My issue with PNP is that a lot of the foster folks are clueless.

All you need to know about cats, is that they don't wait to crap, and if they do while you're airborne, you'll be looking for a road or cornfield to spiral into... YUK! worse than a SKUNK FART! yes, I speak from experience... I'll never transport a cat again...

My roommates in college would prank me by letting the cat crap while I was taking a shower. The litter box was inbetween the toilet and shower. The cat would stare at me while he did it too!

Cats made it safely to Flint, MI today. :)

I therefore changed the thread title from 'needed' to 'done'.

Back