"The Art of Flying" by Robert Buck

silver-eagle

En-Route
Display Name

Display name:
~John
It's available if you want it. PM me with name and address (airmail may be available if you're close enough!).

I'm done with this one too. Who want's it next?

read this one on the airplane ride to hawaii, great book, who wants it next?

Anybody know where this book is? I'd like to borrow it, but will buy it if I have to.

Let me know.

Thanks,
Marty

I've got it right now and am almost done with it. I think Leslie gets it after me (cost effective, donthca know), then we'll send it North.

I've got it right now and am almost done with it. I think Leslie gets it after me (cost effective, donthca know), then we'll send it North.

No problem. Just let me know when you need shipping information.

Can I get on the next to go list too please? Holler when you're done and I'll send you postage and the address. Thanks

Having never grabbed a book off of the board before, I'm not sure about protocol. I assumed each sender would cover postage... but please (Grant) correct me if I'm wrong here.

Assuming I'm right, I'll let you know (OtisAir) when I'm done and I'll get shipping info from you and send it out.

Having never grabbed a book off of the board before, I'm not sure about protocol. I assumed each sender would cover postage... but please (Grant) correct me if I'm wrong here.

Assuming I'm right, I'll let you know (OtisAir) when I'm done and I'll get shipping info from you and send it out.
Nope, you got it! I'll probably send it out this weekend.

I'm done with this book. OtisAir, if you still want it you're first on the list.

Yessir, Please.

I'll be quick with it, Who's next?

Back