R&R Aviation

Rob58

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Rob
Has anyone heard of this shop? This info was recorded on the side of my plane which I believe was restored in the late '90s. Phone number rings disconnected. I'm just trying to track down some history on my bird.

RestoredBy.jpg

Found the following on an old pdf document online. I don’t think they’re in business anymore.

Mike Redpath
R & R Aviation Washington, Oklahoma
(800) 999-4392
(405) 288-6499
Fax (405) 288-6778

Is that as ominous as it sounds? :eek:
Actually, it is pretty ominous. An internet search revealed some FAA problems back 20 years ago or so involving Larry Good - the guy that signed-off on the last major overhaul on my plane. My interest in the first place was to learn about the scope of the restoration of my plane and the details of the major overhaul of my engine (350 hours since major as of today). My aircraft still looks good on the outside, but has some serious problems under the covers. Not something I can arbitrarily blame on work done 20 years ago. I just want some history and the facts, whatever they are. I was hoping that somewhere there was a work order folder that might still exist that would answer these questions. Anybody know if they are still around?

Last edited:
I've seen that name recently. That can only mean he's on Beechtalk.

Back