NC Barbeque

I did a bunch of ribs and some briskets on New Years day (along with deep frying a turkey.)

Memorial day Sunday we do a whole pig.

11263132_10204241288143398_6366174062636833013_n.jpg

I don't do pig roasts myself, I don't have the smoker space. But I don't turn down invitations, though!

Just finished some pulled pork that I smoked last fall and froze. Still as good as when it came off the smoker.

I'd post photos but there's nothing left to show.

Don't have to try brother, it's fact. Even the college conference is called the Southeastern Conference. Looky here 'Dog:

The SEC also has schools from Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Texas and Missouri. o_O

The SEC also has schools from Arkansas, Kentucky, Tennessee, Texas and Missouri. o_O

Money. It's all about big markets in those teams that aren't original members of the SEC. Here's the original members:

The 13 founding institutions of the SEC were; the University of Alabama, Auburn University, the University of Georgia, the Georgia Institute of Technology, the University of Florida, Louisiana State University, the University of Mississippi, Mississippi State University, the University of Kentucky, the University of the South (Sewanee), the University of Tennessee, Tulane University and Vanderbilt University.

Back