Super Bowl 2018- Who are we going for?

Who’s Your Pick?

• Eagles

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • Patriots

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters
I’d like the Eagles to win, but I know how it’s going to work out, NE beats them in the second half.

Haven't decided who to root for yet.

I'll decide when the national anthem is playing. Then I'll change the channel and find out the winner while I youtube the important part of the broadcast... the commercials.

Tomorrow is what I call Super (ignore the existence of Pro Football) Bowel Sunday.

Aren’t the eagles the team that hired vick after Atlanta had the decency to drop him after his dog fighting / animal cruelty conviction ?

Go Patriots!!!

Aren’t the eagles the team that hired vick after Atlanta had the decency to drop him after his dog fighting / animal cruelty conviction ?

Go Patriots!!!
Yes and Yes

gronkwalk.gif

I’m more interested in the heritage flight flyover. Too bad all the folks that paid $4500/seat won’t see it.

The pre-game show will take too long, commercials will take too long, the haltime show will take too long, and in the end, the officials will determine who wins.

Life’s too short. I have better things to do than watch dumbass, spoiled freakozoids kneel during the anthem and dance around when they occasionally do what they’re paid to do. I’ll be working on my experimental.

Go Patriots!!!
Vick did his time. Right wrong or indifferent he paid the mandated penalty. Is a man forever damned?

I'll be at the airport working on my airplane. Much more important than feeding the corporations. Yeah! My corporation won, woo eee!

IMG_0605.PNG Spend time watching grown men playing a game? Nah.

If it ain't hockey, I don't care.

Yeah, I know I moved to the wrong state.

Not at all. He should have been allowed to get a job at McDonald’s or somewhere similar. His only NFL job should have been as a tackling dummy.
Is that how it works? Go to prison, serve time, then somehow be restricted from working in an unregulated industry? Wow. I’m sure you’re right though. Justice should be ad hoc. We really don’t need laws about punishment because we are dealing with lawbreakers. Right?

I’ll stop there. I won’t go into banks allowed to continue as banks after their predatory loan strategies were exposed. Naw, that’s just fair business practice. Right?

Going for the Pats because I've come to admire Brady and how the organization continually produces a winning team even with player turnover. Even more than that, however, I'm going against the Iggles because I'm a Cowboys fan #1, and it's always a good day when criminally-rowdy Eagles fans are left crying in their drunken stupors. May their Monday morning hangovers be made even worse with a resounding defeat.

It's time to call out the national guard 'cause the iggles are going to kill the patriots
- memories of Shannon Sharpe in his playing days

This is the first funny thing I've seen out of SNL in years, check it out.

To windy for a comfortable flight for the last 3 days!! Don't want to take 3 hours preheating only to fight the mechanical turbulence produced by the hills around here. Don't really care who wins the game, will listen in as I do other things in the garage.

Is that how it works? Go to prison, serve time, then somehow be restricted from working in an unregulated industry? Wow. I’m sure you’re right though. Justice should be ad hoc. We really don’t need laws about punishment because we are dealing with lawbreakers. Right?

I’ll stop there. I won’t go into banks allowed to continue as banks after their predatory loan strategies were exposed. Naw, that’s just fair business practice. Right?
No one said he should go back to jail or that justice should be ad hoc, you are right, he served his time. But that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to judge his integrity of character, or that of the people who would choose to hire him and pay him serious money

Plus, doing time doesn't make you a good, morally sound person, he's probably still a complete dirtbag

No one said he should go back to jail or that justice should be ad hoc, you are right, he served his time. But that doesn't mean we aren't allowed to judge his integrity of character, or that of the people who would choose to hire him and pay him serious money

Plus, doing time doesn't make you a good, morally sound person, he's probably still a complete dirtbag
I'm sure you're right. Nobody should even consider evaluating his character and subsequently chose to hire him. That just shouldn't happen. No possibility of rehabilitation. Once damned, always damned. It is the only way to think since after all we are emotional creatures, not reasoning people.

Somehow I still don’t know how to bid and have to work later on today. I’ll have to get updates from our dispatcher mid flight!

8G0wQml.jpg

Screw The Patriots....

Eagles will take this one.. Atlanta Falcons fans, watch how its done...
:loco::stirpot:
Heh, I’m honestly not a fan of either, I just know the track record of the Patriots. Smackdown!

:loco::stirpot:
Heh, I’m honestly not a fan of either, I just know the track record of the Patriots. Smackdown!
Perhaps, but there super bowls have come on the coattails of inept teams not completing what they started.. I think Philly gets it done... All teams have to do is take a page from the NY Giants... :D

Perhaps, but there super bowls have come on the coattails of inept teams not completing what they started.. I think Philly gets it done... All teams have to do is take a page from the NY Giants... :D
Yeah good point. Me thinks it’s going to be a thriller of a game for sure!

Well, they didn’t show much of the flyover.

And I wasn’t that impressed with Pink’s singing of the anthem.

I'm not a football fan but, but I am a fan of parties, and it seems super bowl are the only parties going on tonight for some reason!

My obsevation: one college didn't seem to be represented in the starting line-ups of either team.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...curious...

I'll leave it to your imagination which one...but...call me Deacon Blue! ;)

Back