Votes: 39 78.0%
  • Lovey

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Alan Hale

Votes: 3 6.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary Ann all the way. Tina Louise was apparently quite the b!tch on set - and that atrocious mole!

Interesting tidbit (according to wiki) Natalie Schafer was much older than Jim Backus.

DO NOT, under any circumstance, post a recent picture of Ginger (Tina Louise). You can’t unsee that. BTW the correct answer is Batgirl.

Hmmmm.... seems like they both enjoy a bit of bondage.

pnp_gilligan__s_island_mary_ann_and_ginger_by_artt1000-d5hq31u.jpg

I'll go with Mary Anne, but I don't know why can't one have a threesome with Ginger and Mary Anne.

Yeah, boobs, hiney, legs, all good.

But, Mary Anne is my choice, but I'm a slut, so I'd even take Mrs Howell.

I hear glory holes in bamboo walls can be a painful experience.

Hmm, Penny would drink all your booze and Bernadette would stab you in the back but Amy Farrah Fowler would probably figure out how to get off the island and back to Hawaii.

DO NOT, under any circumstance, post a recent picture of Ginger (Tina Louise). You can’t unsee that. BTW the correct answer is Batgirl.

I think that’s like Tara Reid. Ridiculously hot in Van Wilder, now she’s a train wreck of botched, unnecessary plastic surgery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kellie Martin was amazingly cute in Life Goes On, if anyone remembers that series.

Hmm, Penny would drink all your booze and Bernadette would stab you in the back but Amy Farrah Fowler would probably figure out how to get off the island and back to Hawaii.

Yeah, the professor can make a shortwave radio out of a coconut, but they can't seem to patch up the Minnow? Sheesh! :D

What the hell are you guys talking about? Is this like Survivor for old folks? :p :p

Oh, and the brunette of course.

Three’s Company: Janet or Chrissy?

Darlene or Becky?,,, old Becky or new Becky?
Sooo many choices...

I liked Darlene's attitude, but new Becky hands down! She was pretty cute on Scrubs too.

Wow, Mary Ann in the walk-away win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back