A10/s at the Superbowl

Isn't it in a dome? I doubt anyone at the game will see it, just us watching on tv.

They’ll be on the screens in the dome...even if they don’t fly...sorta like arena rock...

Why did they launch A10s to a football game? Was there a enemy invasion requiring air to ground strikes at the game?

Why did they launch A10s to a football game? Was there a enemy invasion requiring air to ground strikes at the game?
No. That’s just the military letting its pilots look cool on the taxpayers dollar. It’s a pretty good deal, you should have considered it.

No. That’s just the military letting its pilots look cool on the taxpayers dollar. It’s a pretty good deal, you should have considered it.

Too bad football can't just be about foot ball.

Also better to be the change you want to see in the world.

Brrrrrt and dome on. :)

This might be the only reason to watch the silly carry-egg game. But I might be having fun (flying) instead. We'll see.

The Heritage Flight flyover is the only thing that would interest me about the Stupor Bowl now that I can see the new commercials on YouTube without having to endure a bunch of overpaid oafs playing a kid’s game “described” a couple or three pretty people spouting inane comments. Not to mention a halftime show that is mostly unintelligible.

Cheers

The Heritage Flight flyover is the only thing that would interest me about the Stupor Bowl now that I can see the new commercials on YouTube without having to endure a bunch of overpaid oafs playing a kid’s game “described” a couple or three pretty people spouting inane comments. Not to mention a halftime show that is mostly unintelligible.

Cheers

Tell us how you really feel!!

Tell us how you really feel!!

Packer fan for over 50 years, haven't watched this year, and I agree with X3. I'm sure they'll be kneeling or some other stupid symbolic protest, and NBC will cut away to a commercial to avoid broadcasting it.

I’ve never really watched sporty ball...could care lessssss

Barefoot kicker. Played in Denver.
His foundation office is a bit more than a mile from my house. Still has a community presence after 30 or so years. Not all pro athletes are bad.

There will be 1 F-16, 2 A-10's and 1 Mustang, Sierra Sue II flown by Steve Hinton senior.
The dome is long gone, MSP has a new stadium and the flight will be shown inside on the big screens.

There will be 1 F-16, 2 A-10's and 1 Mustang, Sierra Sue II flown by Steve Hinton senior.
The dome is long gone, MSP has a new stadium and the flight will be shown inside on the big screens.

Isn’t the new stadium a dome? Why do you say it’s long gone?

Isn’t the new stadium a dome? Why do you say it’s long gone?

The old dome stadium, roof partially collapsed while a game was in progress due to the accumulation of snow on the roof. I was actually watching the game on the TV. It was weird and wild!

meh - I'm gonna watch the guys kneel and then I'm going flying.....

Back