This Week On POA. / As the Propeller Turns. Season 2 Episode 2

Sadly enough, I've met two people named "Harold Dick," and both go by "Harry" . . . . God's honest truth! :yikes: :mad2:

I knew an Anita Dick.

Actually it was a female Captain ATC officer I worked for. Her name wasn't that, forge her name now. A Chief and I were in her office and she had a message to call Anita Dick. She started to call and we both said, "ma'am someone is messing with you, think about that name". She caught on and just laughed about it.

In the Ohio town where my mom grew up, there was a reasonably prosperous local merchant, egg business, by the name of "Harry Butts."

True story.

In the Ohio town where my mom grew up, there was a reasonably prosperous local merchant, egg business, by the name of "Harry Butts."

True story.

My grandfather once said, “I saw her but once, and I’ll never leave her behind again.”

He was full of all kinds of sage wisdom, or something....

After 89 post no has yet asked the question... real or fake?

Cleavage.jpg

I'd say 100% real. Cotton is pretty hard to synthesize... Plus it looks like it has shrunk some.
Overall a nice outfit though.

I have a very unique name but I don’t ever tell people on the interwebz cause I don’t want the Pilots of America to find me and kill me when we argue :)

<---- part of the privileged few.

Hahaha yes only those folks in Arizona can know my REAL name!

You have a cool name. I on the other hand was adopted so my last name of Becker isn't the one I was born with. I once was a Clark then became Becker after eight years. Imagine going through life with a last name that rhymes with a chicken beak.

Yeah. You're a mess dude. ;)

Names are funny and there are times I think when it is a good idea to change your name.
I had a recruiter take me to lunch. She handed me her card and God's honest truth: "Nicole Greathead"
My first thought was if I am her dad, I'd have changed my last name at midnight on my 18th birthday.
Wasn't one of the Bond beauties Mrs Good head? Moonraker I think

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Travolta was cool in Pup Fiction and Michael though...

Liked him in most of his flicks, except the one you're talking about.

That reminds me of Clint Eastwood. Loved every one of his films. Except Gran Torino. Freakin' HATED that movie.

That reminds me of Clint Eastwood. Loved every one of his films. Except Gran Torino. Freakin' HATED that movie.

Are you kidding me? That movie was amazing. Loved it.

Back