I flew the Doctor Killer!

Timbeck2

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Timbeck2
Thankfully, I'm not a doctor so it didn't kill me. I belongs to a new friend of mine and it is a 1963 Bonanza V Tail. I was impressed but I still love my Cherokee.

I didn't ask to fly it, I was just enjoying the ride. Then he said, "Hey I've been told that if you don't like the tail wagging back and forth just put your feet on the rudder pedals and it goes away." "Sounds good to me. " I said. "Try it." He said. My seat was pushed all the way back for the leg room so I stretched up and placed my feet on the rudder pedals. "Yep, it does go away." I said. "Your airplane." He said. :eek: <--me

I'm a doctor of anything I need to be.

Wonderful detail on the... never mind.

not really worthy of the nickname IMHO.....I've been flying one since I was maybe 14 years old. Has yet to kill me or my old man, though neither of us became "doctors" :)

I didn't ask to fly it, I was just enjoying the ride. Then he said, "Hey I've been told that if you don't like the tail wagging back and forth just put your feet on the rudder pedals and it goes away." "Sounds good to me. " I said. "Try it." He said. My seat was pushed all the way back for the leg room so I stretched up and placed my feet on the rudder pedals. "Yep, it does go away." I said. "Your airplane." He said. :eek: <--me

Shouldn’t you now be receiving an honorary doctorate soon? Doctor of Thinkology from Wassamatta U would be good.

Whattttt! Ya didn't roll it? Then he definitely would have given you a :eek: look.

I agree but it helps with the thread title. It would have been "Although I'm not a doctor, I didn't kill a Bonanza V Tail."

Just doesn't work.

Back