Wifi endoscope on woot for $29.99

cowman

Final Approach
Display Name

Display name:
Cowman
http://www.woot.com

I know some people on here had been discussing these things. I don't know anything about this particular model but at $29.99 it seems worth taking a chance on. If you're not familiar with woot they sell one thing per day until it sells out so it won't be there tomorrow.

Years ago I bought a Milwaukee inspection camera. There were big warnings on the instructions: THIS IS NOT A MEDICAL DEVICE. DO NOT USE IT TO EXAMINE YOUR BODY. Of course, the first thing everybody does when they pick it up is point it in their mouth or ear or something.

...the first thing everybody does when they pick it up is point it in their mouth or ear or something.

i-bet.jpg

I have the USB version. Actually a pretty good piece of kit. Quality cable, and you can fold it back on itself to drop through plug holes to get a good look at valves and cylinders. We just fished it down to take pics inside a wing of attach points etc. Worked great. The USB version is like $12.

Some years back I filled in as a line mechanic at a community college that had an A&P school and a pilot training school. I'd be in the hangar when one group of students would look at their butts with the scope and the next group would stick the scope in their mouth to see their tonsils.

What’s the caliber of the scope end?

Edit - never mind - found it. 8.4mm ... was hoping it was small enough to be useful for gun barrels. I have a couple of .50 cal but most everything else is smaller.

Last edited:
Use it for hunting buffalo? Up close?
almost ... well, actually, yeah, maybe next year as I continue to research a buffalo hunt. But mostly for elk ... up close.
They're black powder muzzle loaders. :)

Back