Thank you Dr. Chien

Volitation

Pre-takeoff checklist
Display Name

Display name:
Volitation
I first contacted Bruce two years ago to see if it was possible for me to get a Third Class Medical. I frankly thought it was not, but after browsing this site, I decided if anyone could help, it was Dr. Chien.

It wasn’t simple or easy, but Bruce encouraged me through every step of the process. And, after some months of effort, my certificate arrived. And after just a little more effort, I passed my private checkride this week.

I encourage anyone who has certificate issues or doubts to contact Dr. Chien, follow his counsel to the letter, and if it can be done, you’ll get there.

Dr. Chien, thank you again, I’ll always be grateful for your help!

Wonderful! Great story with a happy ending. Glad Dr Chien was able to help you achieve your dream. It was a dream right? ;)

Congratulations on PVT- ASEL. You are now a member of the <1%. Welcome, to the "ancient and eternal order of pilots".
As I say to pilots, in one's life, aviation may go quiet but it never ever truly goes away. Rather like Herpes.

:)

Congratulations on PVT- ASEL. You are now a member of the <1%. Welcome, to the "ancient and eternal order of pilots".
As I say to pilots, in one's life, aviation may go quiet but it never ever truly goes away. Rather like Herpes.

:)

Ain't that the truth!! Congrats OP!!

Hey, I thought that was me! What’s worse than your doctor telling me you have Herpes?

Your Dentist telling you you have Herpes.

BTW, congratulations and welcome back to the air, William AKA "Bill" Jennings, Mooney guy extraordinaire :)

Best news.

Bruce, it's a treat to know the likes of you!

BTW, congratulations and welcome back to the air, William AKA "Bill" Jennings, Mooney guy extraordinaire :)

And BZ to you Bruce! Thank you for all of your help and guidance in getting me across the finish line.

To those of you in difficult medical situations, please consult good AME's like Dr Bruce, they know how the system works and what is needed to achieve the goal. Even in "retirement" Dr Bruce is dedicated to getting and keeping airmen in the air! Hats off!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back