Gravity is Overrated

Dude came like way close to racking himself at 0:27.

Saw this on Facebook a while back...way cool!

Very cool video. I bet it cost a fortune in time, money, and minor injuries.

I could only watch about half of that damn video

before being overcome with severe jealousy.

Sooner or later,you have to succumb to gravity,and come back down.

I could only watch about half of that damn video

before being overcome with severe jealousy.
Same here, got the shakes, now I need to do some flying. Dang, we're frozen over.
Such videos are NOT productive, people, why do you post them? :(

WARNING: mute the audio, unless you want your ears to bleed from lack of talent.

I agree I think it is overrated.
In college we had to develop 3 different experiments to measure gravity. As I recall all 3 experiments measured it at something like 29ft/s-s.

Gravity does not exist. The earth sucks.

What makes gravity work..??

I mean why don't I go flying off the earth as it turns? I am not magnetic, I don't have sticky feet.... So what keeps me on the earths surface..????

Gravity does not exist. The earth sucks.

Back when I used to skydive, that was a popular phrase we used. I even had a small wooden sign that had an image of a skydiver with that phrase. Not sure what happened to it.

Gravity is a fundamental principal. The why stops with gravity. Its just the way the universe works. They recently discovered "gravity waves" btw. Long postulated, recently measured.

What makes gravity work..??

I mean why don't I go flying off the earth as it turns? I am not magnetic, I don't have sticky feet.... So what keeps me on the earths surface..????
Lots of posters spouting stuff and they just don’t know. It is clear that gravity is the opposite of levity. If there was no levity then we would have no gravity. Now try to keep that in mind as you go about your daily business.

Back