Vikings-Saints game triggers heart attack warnings to Apple Watch users

Does it also monitor concussion protocol as the Saints fans were banging their heads against the wall after the emotional turnaround? :)

If I wore a gadget that alerted me every time my HR hit 120 I'd end up throwing it in the garbage for being a pest.

I bet when Marcus Williams took a dive rather than making an easy tackle on that final play, a lot of Saints fans blew an artery.

I bet when Marcus Williams took a dive rather than making an easy tackle on that final play, a lot of Saints fans blew an artery.

Not a football fan, but I did see the replay. He should have taken the penalty instead of letting him catch it. Oh well. I lost no sleep over it.

The watch must know ,what team you follow. I watched that game,and my watch didn’t go off.

Not a football fan, but I did see the replay. He should have taken the penalty instead of letting him catch it. Oh well. I lost no sleep over it.

Actually if you are referring to pass interference, that would have put the Vikings in field goal range and they would have won. The smart thing was to let Diggs catch the ball and then tackle him in-bounds. The clock would have ran out. Well, at least Williams got the first half of it right. haha Dumbest defensive play that I can recall seeing.

SKOL! Not a Viking fan but always wanted to say that

Actually if you are referring to pass interference, that would have put the Vikings in field goal range and they would have won. The smart thing was to let Diggs catch the ball and then tackle him in-bounds. The clock would have ran out. Well, at least Williams got the first half of it right. haha Dumbest defensive play that I can recall seeing.

The last pass play, yes that is the one.

My last organized game I played was in high school over 40 years ago so of course I am an highly qualified expert.....:rolleyes: :lol::lol:

And as such a great armchair speculator that I am, I would have knocked the receiver down while going for the ball. Yes, that would have been a penalty and put the other team in field goal range, but the kicker could have missed. Or it could have been blocked. The defending team would have used every time out trying to play mind games on the other team. Instead the defender rolled under the receiver's reach and knocked down his team mate which let the receiver make into the end zone. I bet the coach mentioned something to him later on..... but either way he missed the play and the other team won.

You are correct, the best play would have been to tackle the receiver before he crossed the goal line, or even a better play would have been to tackle the quarter back before he tossed the ball. Or better yet to have scored more points than they did and not need to worry about a last play hail mary. (Why haven't I been hired as a coach yet...) But the defender messed up by letting the receiver catch the ball and then taking down his own team mate.

I heard someone mention that the winning team showed a classy move by downing the ball instead of kicking the extra point. I saw a smart play. Going through with the kick could have led to a bad snap fumble or the other team blocking the kick and returning the ball for the winning touch down.

But I don't care or even watch football anymore. I just happen to see the replay while flipping channels.

I heard someone mention that the winning team showed a classy move by downing the ball instead of kicking the extra point. I saw a smart play. Going through with the kick could have led to a bad snap fumble or the other team blocking the kick and returning the ball for the winning touch down.

But I don't care or even watch football anymore. I just happen to see the replay while flipping channels.

Blocked extra point returned for a score is worth two points, not six. Wouldn’t have won them the game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Blocked extra point returned for a score is worth two points, not six. Wouldn’t have won them the game.

That proves how much I watch football. It was 6 in my day.

When did that change..??

Back