PilotMall going out of business?

It says "semi-annual", not "Going out of Business". I assume they do it twice a year...

It also says its an annual or semi-annual event, so that may just be a teaser. IOW, liquidating some, not all, merchandise.

edited to add: ninja'd if just barely, by kyleb.

It also says its an annual or semi-annual event, so that may just be a teaser. IOW, liquidating some, not all, merchandise.

edited to add: ninja'd if just barely, by kyleb.

When you're sitting home with a strep infected 7 year old, you have lots of opportunity to internet.... :-o

We used to have a couple of places that had semi-annual going out of business sales, but the government finally told them to come up with another name or actually do go out of business next time.

Oh, man, I'd look SO good in this! upload_2018-1-16_15-21-21.png

I see their financial problem. How do you keep the lights on with prices so low on cool products like this? It's just not possible.upload_2018-1-16_15-23-44.png

LOL I see, false advertising, deceptive marketing, whatever you want to call it. Simply "liars". :)
Nm then, carry on. And buy some leather bomber hats! :)

Liquidating excess inventory is neither equal to going out of business or false advertising. I did not see any mention of going out of business on their site.

We used to have a couple of places that had semi-annual going out of business sales, but the government finally told them to come up with another name or actually do go out of business next time.

When I was a teenager in Texas there was a family run furniture store that held an annual going out of business sale. After many years they finally did close up after the sale...and no one believed it..:lol::lol::lol:

When I was a teenager in Texas there was a family run furniture store that held an annual going out of business sale. After many years they finally did close up after the sale...and no one believed it..:lol::lol::lol:

Haha, that probably still happens today.

The only difference now is nobody will notice a bricks and mortar store closing, because everyone is at home, shopping online.

I see, false advertising, deceptive marketing, whatever you want to call it. Simply "liars".
Too bad they aren't liquidating their stock of dictionaries.

Nauga,
who would donate one to the cause

Years ago (20+) they made signs that said "GOING OUT for BUSINESS"

Most quick reads swapped the "for" with an "of."

Of course nothing could outdo the Guitar Center's "Sale of the Century" which occurred almost weekly.

Their prices and Marv’s are not that bad AND they take AMEX, Sporty’s doesnt.

Back