Sport Expo?

Half Fast

Touchdown! Greaser!
Display Name

Display name:
Half Fast
Anyone besides me going to the Sport Aviation Expo in Sebring next week?

Last edited:
I'd love to, if it were closer... and I had time off. I'm saving up for the Dam Kentucky fly-in this year. Maybe when I retire... lol.

Haven’t missed one since they started at Sebring,have had to drive several years do to weather.

I’ll be there on Saturday at least. I have a ticket for a ride on the Trimotor. Might go down Friday but haven’t decided yet. It’s only an hour or so to drive from home.

I went last year, sadly work dictates no trip to Florida this year. Okay no trip in January this year. Hoping to make sun and fun.

I went last year, sadly work dictates no trip to Florida this year. Okay no trip in January this year. Hoping to make sun and fun.

You're flying an Ercoupe, right? Let me know if you decide to make S-n-F. I'd love to meet up and get a look at your plane.

You're flying an Ercoupe, right? Let me know if you decide to make S-n-F. I'd love to meet up and get a look at your plane.

Will do, my current plan is to fly down the weekend prior i.e. fly down on the 7th or 8th, landing in Venice as my brother lives right across the street from the airport. Then fly up to sun and fun during the day at least one or two days. I don't do well with crowds so I doubt I will stay over night there.

Will do, my current plan is to fly down the weekend prior i.e. fly down on the 7th or 8th, landing in Venice as my brother lives right across the street from the airport. Then fly up to sun and fun during the day at least one or two days. I don't do well with crowds so I doubt I will stay over night there.

Cool! Let me know as things firm up and maybe we can connect. I live in Haines City, so I'll just drive over. Lakeland is only ~45 minutes from my house.

Back