Hello from Tiger1

Mike Lillywhite

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
Tiger1
I am a new member of Pilots of America. I received my Private Pilot's license in April of 1980 at John Wayne Airport (SNA). I have flown Cessna's, Piper's and my favorite the Grumman AA5B Tiger.
I am looking forward to learning and contributing to the POA.
Thank you
Mike

Welcome aboard Mike!

Welcome!
You've already demonstrated superior knowledge and class by your choice of favorite airframe. :cool:

Quick..!! Run away while you still can..!!! Once you hit 6 responses, you will not be able to escape.!!

You have been warned.....:lol::lol::lol:

And welcome..!!

I made a shadowbox once for a guy who retired from the Air Force, his last name: Lends His Horse

Quick..!! Run away while you still can..!!! Once you hit 6 responses, you will not be able to escape.!!

You have been warned.....:lol::lol::lol:

And welcome..!!
That's a comforting thought. I'm a USMC veteran and hopefully I can fend for myself. If I need reinforcements you will be the first one I call. :)

I was stationed at RAF Fairford and yes, Lillywhite is a common name there. Welcome to the forum, Semper Fi.

<----- retired USAF

Welcome! Coffee and donuts are over there in the corner. Help yourself, pull up a chair, and share your wisdom.

Welcome to the forum Mike. I see you're a Norman man. I'm just down in Lindsay. We should meet up sometime.

We need all the Okies we can get. There aren't many of us here, and way to many Texans.

Welcome, Mike! I learned at KSNA too, back in '06 (Sunrise Aviation).

I am a new member of Pilots of America. I received my Private Pilot's license in April of 1980 at John Wayne Airport (SNA). I have flown Cessna's, Piper's and my favorite the Grumman AA5B Tiger.
I am looking forward to learning and contributing to the POA.
Thank you
Mike
Welcome!!!

Welcome, Mike! I learned at KSNA too, back in '06 (Sunrise Aviation).
Welcome to the forum Mike. I see you're a Norman man. I'm just down in Lindsay. We should meet up sometime.

We need all the Okies we can get. There aren't many of us here, and way to many Texans.
Thank you! Your not far away at all. Look forward to meeting up sometime.

Welcome!
You've already demonstrated superior knowledge and class by your choice of favorite airframe. :cool:
Thank you for the kind words! Over half my flight time is in those cats. I will be looking to acquire a tiger in the near future.

Back