lets ride suitcases

I've seen "ridable" suitcases/ carry-on advertised. I thought they were frowned upon (banned?) die to the Li-Ion batteries. Wouldn't this also be "frowned upon"?

Here's one that requires a driver. Mazda built this one for fun back in the day...

c66ec58e4feab5cf7099d4492dd8ad92.jpg

I was at a wedding in DC last weekend and had to avoid a self driving delivery cart coming down the sidewalk. I guess they would work in the airport.

I've seen "ridable" suitcases/ carry-on advertised. I thought they were frowned upon (banned?) die to the Li-Ion batteries. Wouldn't this also be "frowned upon"?
i aint spending no 1 AMU on a F&^%ing suitcase.. that's a lot of NM in my archer

Just wait for the first one to light itself on fire in a baggage hold.

Just another reason to avoid commercial airline flights.

The world is slowly becoming a combination of Wall-E and Idiocracy.

How freaking lazy are we getting?
you know, these things help passengers, but what about pilots.

here are some ideas I've been considering.

First, skip the walk around. your engine instruments are there to tell you what's going on, and you can see most of the airplane from the seat, so when you get to the airport, get right in and sit down.

second, if you get the towbar out, you're a loser. fire it up and taxi to where you need to go. You paid 30 grand for that engine and you're going to push it by hand?? WTF dude.

Also, if you need fuel and the fuel boy didn't take care of it, don't get out and deal with it. just shout (or rev the engine) at a passing person and gesture wildly at your fuel tanks. they can drive the truck over and fill you up. If you end up on a ladder, you're the loser.

Back