For Sale FlighBox Dual ADS-B Receiver (w/ GPS)

kbrown66

Filing Flight Plan
Display Name

Display name:
kbrown66
I've upgraded and have a lightly used Open Solutions FlightBox for sale. I bought it, assembled, and tested it. Only used it a few times and had no issues. Latest Firmware was just installed. New purchase is $225. I'll take $125 and pay shipping to U.S. address.

Note: No AHRS in this unit

FLIGHTBOX ADS-B
https://www.openflightsolutions.com/flightbox/

IN-FLIGHT WEATHER, TRAFFIC & GPS RECEIVER

Includes:
  • Dual-Band ADS-B Receiver (assembled, tested)
  • High-gain 978 MHz and 1090 MHz antennas
  • WAAS GPS
  • 3' high power USB cable

Overview:

FlightBox Dual Band is an in-flight weather and traffic receiver with integrated WAAS GPS. It receives ADS-B data over both the UAT 978 MHz band and the 1090-ES band, with support for uplink weather and traffic data from FAA ground towers and for direct ship-to-ship traffic from both 1090-ES and UAT-equipped aircraft.

Functions:
  • ADS-B Weather
  • ADS-B Traffic
  • GPS
Features:
  • Weather: METARs, TAFs, AIRMETs, SIGMETs, PIREPs, winds / temps aloft
  • Flight Data: TFRs, NOTAMs, special use airspace updates
  • Traffic: Direct traffic from all ADS-B Out equipped aircraft. Rebroadcast traffic from FAA ground towers
  • GPS: WAAS-capable GPS provides precise position, altitude, ground speed, ground track, vertical speed, and rate of turn to your EFB or EFIS
  • Works with: WingX Pro, Droid EFB, FlyQ EFB, Aerovie, iFly GPS, FltPlan Go, Avare, Naviator, AvNave, AvPlan EFB, OzRunways, True Flight, iFlightPlanner, ForeFlight, and most other EFB applications.
  • Free iOS and Android apps for configuration and management

GPS:The integrated GPS is a 48 channel WAAS capable receiver. The internal receiver (the receiver and antenna are inside the box). The internal option allows for maximum portability.

Fully Assembled System: This FlightBox ADS-B is shipped fully assembled, tested, and ready to run. Simply power it up and fly.
flightbox1.jpg flightbox2.jpg

Last edited:
Back