runaway.jpg

and my Spanish sucks...

I dial it in and tune the station
They talk about the u.s. inflation
I understand just a little
No comprende--it's a riddle
I'm on a mexican radio
I'm on a mexican radio

28R and L, they read back the clearance properly.... @Sinistar ..u PIC ??

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

"Deed he says escierda or derecho?"
"Escierda"
"Royer. Escierda eet ees, amigo"

Mi tio es enfermo pero la carreterra es verde.

I'm on a mexican radio
I'm on a mexican radio
What ever happened to Stan Ridgeway anyway?

Last edited:
Some people need a L and R tattooed on their hands. When my brother's driving I've learned to point and say go that way. If I say left or right he invariably goes the opposite way.

Some people need a L and R tattooed on their hands. When my brother's driving I've learned to point and say go that way. If I say left or right he invariably goes the opposite way.

I know a pilot with a 6" tall red L way over on one side of his panel, and a matching R on the other side . . . . Honest! And no, he ain't from Alabama, he ain't in Alabama, or even whatever twisted definition is currently applied to "southeast" these days.

I know a pilot with a 6" tall red L way over on one side of his panel, and a matching R on the other side . . . . Honest! And no, he ain't from Alabama, he ain't in Alabama, or even whatever twisted definition is currently applied to "southeast" these days.
Yeah if he was in Alabama he wouldn't know what those squiggly lines meant. Don't take offense, you practically asked for it.

Yeah if he was in Alabama he wouldn't know what those squiggly lines meant. Don't take offense, you practically asked for it.

No offense taken. I'm not from around here [Lower Alabama], either. I'm (mostly) from north Georgia!

What ever happened to Stan Ridgeway anyway?
I was surprised to find he's still alive. Still listen to WofV when the mood strikes.

Nauga,
back in flesh

I should write L on R on my aircraft. I honestly get them confused all the time, and have to carefully brief every approach. I think its the result of being a southpaw and being told my right hand was the one I write with when I was a kid. Problem is I write with my left hand. Seriously, this is a big problem for me.

Last edited:
I should write L on R on my aircraft. I honestly get them confused all the time, and have to carefully brief every approach. I think its the result of being a southpaw and being told my right hand was the one I write with when I was a kid. Problem is I write with my left hand. Seriously, this is a big problem for me.
Switch to a tail dragger and land on the grass.

I'm on a mexican radio
I'm on a mexican radio
Cool, another WoV fan!

This report was hard do read. Lack of writing skills and use of incorrect language made me question WTF actually happened in California. Meh, who cares? It's California.
Why do we even bother reading Fox "news"? Mea culpa. Should have checked the link and walked away before I clicked. D'oh.

Then point in the correct direction and say "Turn left right there.."

out of 54 (includes 2 US senators) or 26%

out of 120 or 31%.

I'd say "left leaning" is accurate.
It's certainly accurate about many of the heavily populated parts of the state. It's not accurate about "everybody" in California.

This report was hard do read. Lack of writing skills and use of incorrect language made me question WTF actually happened in California. Meh, who cares? It's California.
Why do we even bother reading Fox "news"? Mea culpa. Should have checked the link and walked away before I clicked. D'oh.
well, it WAS posted on Fox but it was WRITTEN by the AP...By OLGA R. RODRIGUEZ | Associated Press

It's certainly accurate about many of the heavily populated parts of the state. It's not accurate about "everybody" in California.
it's a generalization...just like my home state of Illinois is left-leaning.

it's a generalization...just like my home state of Illinois is left-leaning.
If the post I replied to had been worded like that, I probably wouldn't have quibbled!

Back